Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Transitive Property

If a Viking can sing, and a Singer can sew, then a Viking can sew.
I got a Viking sewing machine for Christmas! I held off so long on posts because I wanted to show you what I've done with it. Unfortunately it took me a really long time...
Someone asked me to make them a few skirts for them over the holiday, so they gave me the fabric, and I went to work. I figured that I would give this one a test run, so I wore it to church. I didn't get any weird looks...
It's a little long for me, but I believe it will fit my friend just fine.
The other skirt that I made is similar. It is made with stretch denim that has been covered in red sparkles! whoo!

I think that I am about ready to go back to school now. It's been a long 6 weeks. I just hate how the weather has been okay up there in NYC and this weekend it is supposed to get really cold. BBBBBBRRRRRR!!!!

1 comment:

Ry Ry said...

very cute